Friday, May 8, 2009

I Moved Here..... For Now...

Omfg, im so PISSED!!! *flails arms* I tried going onto my other blog "BurnLikeACandle" and i couldn't sign on! And no matter how much i tried, they wouldn't let me sign in! So for the time-being, im going to type here, this blog will be here when i cant sign on to my other one.... Not to mention i have to use my old email, which i absolutely HATE. Grrrrrrrr! >.<

Yeah, so im home today, i skipped school. Why? Because stress has over powered me and im worrying myself so much that im getting sick. Even though when i go back to school on monday i will be packed with more work and be even more stressed, i really dont give a friggin-flying-fuck right now. I just want to stay home and hang out with my babies!!! (My dogs silly XDDD)

Oh, and but the way, my Puppies say hi! ^^

You must be thinking i have more emotion now and tht its very...... well, weird. Trust me, you haven't see nothing yet! >;D Bwuahahahaha!

Im still half asleep, i stayed up till 3 in the morning last night working on projects (another reason why i skipped XDDDD). Then i woke up at 6.30 and i asked mom if i could stay home. She chewed me out, but said i could. ^W^ You see, the trick with my mom is, if you ask her something and she doesnt want you to do it and chews you out, just agree with her the whole way and say that youll make it up to her. Works every time! ;P

ANYWAY, so yeah, im writeing some of my stories now that school is going to be out pretty soon. As soon as i write a descient ammount, spell check it, yatta yatta yatta, ill try posting them here or on my quizilla account, maybe even my DA account. If you want to kno what my accounts are on other sites, ill probably post a post with all my accounts and links, but im still decideing what to do.

Gawsh, today is such a nice day! So sunny! Im thinking of going off into the woods before my family comes home. I hate going knowing that their in the house for some reason..... idk why. Even though i might be attacked and no-body is home to safe me, im not really caring. Ah, w/e.

I feel fat right now, though. I pretty much did nothing proactive when i re-woke up at 10.45. All i did was watch Hogan's Heroes and eating pizza for breakfast. Please dont judge me TT_TT.

So yeah, ill probably post some more shit later, but im starting get sleepy from staring at the computer screen for so friggin long. *Yawns* Im actually thinking of just moving to this account perminately, but still, idk.

GTG, TTFN MANNN

BLAC

No comments:

Post a Comment