Monday, May 18, 2009

OMYFUCKINGAWSH!!!!

5 MORE DAYSSSSSSS!!!! *flips lid* I never been so excited in my life! I can't believe that I'm going!!!!! YESSSSSS! *does caramell* YEEEEEEEEEE!>w<
Though I feel awfull for being so happy. Some of my friends are unable to go and i feel guilty for being overjoyed and expressing my emotions about it. Plus it makes me feel sad. All my gurls can't come with meee!!!! *grabs them, ties them up and drags them with me to the Convention* I really want them to come too! It just wont be the same without them!!!!! *sobs and clongs to them*
Frwiends: O.o???? Freaky chick!!!
XD Yeah, meep moop mop.

Welly well well, you all know I am making my own "Rules", right? Like Gibbs rules thingy? Yeah, I have also been thinking about making a list: "THINGS I NEED TO DO BEFORE I DIE". Lovely, isn't it? Its basically a list of things i want/need to do before I become a pile of dust. The thought may be disturbing, but there's so many things that I need to go, places I need to see. And I want to put it down on paper. Well, blogness....ness....ness... *sees a vulture* Ooo Look! A birdy! *points and ways finger*

Now that I think about it, I should probably write a list on terrible ways to die too, and you can help me if you want! Just send me a message or something and I'll put it in the list! I need more insperation!!!!! *flails arms*

And I'm thinking of getting a quizilla account and posting some stories 'n' shit on it. Since its almost summer time, I have more time to write and get down with my imaginational self!

I also need a job, my mom keeps ratting on my ass to get one, but i seriously don't know what! Not to mention i want to have time to spend with friends, too. Plus, I am already working at a bible camp at church. I lve hanging out with kids!!! *snuggles kiddies*
Kids: O.O *shivers*
O.o? What?!
Anyway, I am also not sure if the whole family is going on the last-week-of-august trip, let alone where are we going. I hope Dad figures it out soon...
There's also this class about computer forensics (sp?) over the summer and it sounds interesting. I also need to go through drivers ed if I want to drive next year (my nerves are still on edge at the thought). I love cars, but only when they are PARKED. Actually, even parked cars scare me, since I can possibley walk into them instead of them hitting me....... *shivers* Seroiusly, I love cars; I like the designs and figuring out how things work; but at a certain distance. Stupid, I know, but I have been traumitized a couple of times in my life and CARS were some of the causes.

So, yeah, so much to do, so little time. But that doesn't stop me about gettin' pumped for the SUMMER! Gawsh, how I miss those beaches, waves, full night sleep....
Oh bleaguresis my mouth is salivating at the thought. I never wanted to get out of school so bad in my life. I love the teachers, and the work is easy, but seriously! THERES SO MUCH OF IT! And I'm sort of sick of the same-thing-day-in-and-day-out thing. It's so.... BORING! Begawshness, I actually fell asleep during class today! Fist time in history!!!! I need more excitement in my life dammit!!!! *bangs fist on the table* GOSH!
Seroiusly, one interesting day full of adventure, jam-packed with fighting scenes! Okay, I know I am asking for it, but common! I have had enough with this boring place!!! I just want to have a day I actually remeber and will never forget. A day where I can tell my kids to (if I ever have any, which right now, i dout it) or my friends and family. Im sick of my life being a soap-operah!!! I NEED ACTION!!! And a few bombs here and there XDDDD. Yeah, I am seriously asking for it, am I? Oh well, I wished for it. Blah Blah Blah.

Holy ass fuck i wrote a lot today! That makes me smile! I haven't been able to write a lot in so long, and it feels soooooo good! ^u^ Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Even though i want to keep typing, its time for my shower-time, so I must depart. Thank you for reading my blog, it makes me feel happy!! *huggles you* YAY! Now, time for me to stop being annoying to you peoples and leave you be!! Fare well!

TTFN
BLAC

No comments:

Post a Comment